2019: Year Recap

 I thought I wasn't going to make it to my annual recap post or the year 2020 from how sick I've been this week. I woke up the morning after Christmas with a cough and I could feel a bronchitis or something bad coming on. We had a show at The Regent with Horse the Band that night and I had no idea how I was going to play. I'm not sure how I even made it to the venue. I was knocked out on the couch in our green room until our set, which I barely remember. I'm in disbelief from the videos I've seen of the show and somehow getting through the set but I definitely paid for it. My gf Ali drove me straight to the ER after we played and the last 5 days have been a blur. I went back to the ER last night, I couldn't breathe again. It's been scary but I feel really good today...


With that said, I'm still processing 2019. We recorded and released our third full length record this year. The press and response to it has been overwhelming. Reverie has given us some unreal opportunities for next year. Rollie and the other Seizures guys really killed it.


Reverie of the Revolving Diamond
Released October 4th, 2019 by Sun Terrace Records





Every online order is shipped by me, I'll include a few stickers as well. You can also pick them up from the record stores below:

1,2,3,4 Go! Records - Oakland, CA
Amoeba Records - LA and SF, CA
Fingerprints Music - Long Beach, CA
Moldy Toes Records - San Clemente, CA
Programme Skate & Sound - Fullerton, CA


- Cam

....


June 22, 2019 - Anaheim, CA



July 13, 2019 - Oakland, CA



photo by Jerry Guzman



fractured my ankle 4 hours before our set at the skate park, thankful 4 duct tape




July 14, 2019 - Los Angeles, CA



Fractured ankle day 2, one more show before I went to the doctors



July 28, 2019 - Long Beach, CA





August 29, 2019 - Los Angeles, CA








September 19, 2019 - Long Beach, CA







November 8, 2019 - Santa Ana, CA
Record Release Show



video by Chris Burgueno







photos by Joe Calixto

November 9, 2019 - San Diego, CA





November 10, 2019 - Mesa, AZ








December 7, 2019 - Fullerton, CA






December 26, 2019 - Los Angeles, CA





Later